Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Parts of Speech, the Use of I and Fixed Properties of Time

Let's look at properties of time from the point of view of parts of speech. The use of the word I is an important concept. The word I is an intrinsic value. It refers to the person itself. We use the word I to understand ourselves. Who we are, what we are, and what is our self-importance. I refer to myself as I and refer to someone else as you. Since my counterpart may also be an I, the inverse stands out. Thus, we say I love you or you love me. Notice you do not love I, since I is an intrinsic value. Me is a objectified term and thus, when you love me, the word me is objectified. It's the way I view myself or someone else views me. Of course, you should also love I but as a a part of speech, that would be impossible. Consider then, something happened to me and it would be incorrect to say that something happened to I since I is subjective. Thus, you and me also form the objective we and the subjective us. As we, you and I can act objectively, but as us we are using the subjective form. For example, we did would be correct but in the subjective form of us, we cannot such as I did and me did not. Something happened to me but I, it did not, or something happened to us, but to we, it did not. But I reigns supreme, since something happened to us and something happened to me, but to I, it did not. Thus, the great philosophers, say I think, therefore I am because I is the highest value. Thus, fixed properties of time that utilize parts of speech such as they, them, those, us and we, leave everything up to the intrinsic value of I and thus, are regarded as fixed properties of time. The inverse exists and so does the converse but, but if the inverse existed, the converse cannot, and if they do exist together, they uphold the all-embracing I. For example, if there is no I, there can be no us, we, them, they or those. When I is present, so are us, we, they, them or those. I is in an intrinsic value, the highest value and has profound meaning. I can never not exist since, it is an exclusive form, subsisting by itself, for itself. It would be absurd to say, I cannot think, therefore I cannot am. I must think, therefore I must am. Even saying I died is wrong, since I am. Since I am, I can never die. Thus, I becomes illuminated, transcendental and all-knowing. I as immortal being, cannot not never exist, and must always exist because it is and always be an intrinsic value.

No comments: