Thursday, February 3, 2011

Parts of Speech, What Happened and What Is and Fixed Properties of Time

Today, we will closely examine parts of speech as they relate to fixed properties of time. Fixed properties of time tell us what a thing is. What happens is not always, what is. Consider the phrase what is. What is, suggests something that's fixed in time such as the plant is, the person is, the neighbor is, the dog is. Thus, what is, is always fixed such as the tree in the woods, it always is and must be a tree in the woods. What happens can be considered the natural or unnatural death of what is. Consider an old man crossing a busy and dangerous intersection. Obviously, he is an old man and he is crossing the street. What can happen at such a busy and dangerous intersection, is that he can be, hit by a car. That's what can happen but the old man already is and has always been so is the driver who might strike the old man if he is not watchful. What happens cannot negate what is because what happens can only happen if the former is true. Such as the tree in the woods. The tree is and has always been a tree. However, a strong wind can eventually knock the tree down and it is no longer. The wind is and the tree is but a catastrophic event has taken place, which is what happened. What happened is only true if the former is true, thus what is must always exist if what happens has to necessarily occur. Can the tree or the old man be spared by what happens if such an event occurs. What happens may have necessarily happened but the tree and the old man will always be despite if they are spared, or are able to withstand what happens to them, or are cleared of such an unbecoming fate. Thus, the form what is, is eternalized and what happens becomes a passive future, since it depends entirely on what was or eternally is. Consider the phrase I am. I am is a possessive phrase signifying what is. Jesus says I am alpha and omega. He would not be able to say I am not alpha and omega since I am, is always used in the affirmative. Thus, I am cold, or I am hot, or I am happy or I am sad, are entirely dependent on I am or what already is and is eternal. Hot, cold, happy or sad might happen but they are temporary conditions of what is. A condition of what is can never be eternal such as the man was struck and died, or the tree is no longer standing in the woods; it always was and will always be and thus, considered fixed such as fixed properties of time. Such passive and temporary conditions give way to parts of speech that emphasize what happens to an invariably eternal what is, with such phrases as I was at the dance, or I will be going to the game, or I must go to school, or I have to eat breakfast. All these are temporary forms of what is and must always exist such as I am. I am can never be at the dance, nor I am can never have breakfast, or be at the game or must go to school. It always is and will always be an eternal form. Thus, properties of time that are identified by such parts of speech as I am and what is, will always be fixed unless other temporary, conditions apply that are always not. Thus, I can never be cold, and I can never be happy, and I can never be sad, but must always be content with who I am, and what I am is not what I must, but what I am, as Jesus tells us, I am and will always be alpha and omega. Thus, God is the ultimate form of what is and is forever, eternal and transcendent since what happens is our mortal remembrance of what always was, is, and always will be immortal and supreme.

No comments: