Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Prayer for Humanity

I pray for humanity . . .

I pray for humanity to achieve everlasting life
I pray for humanity to be healed of its pain and suffering
I pray for humanity to see the light of God
I pray for humanity to be in a state of peacefulness and submission
I pray for humanity to find the straight path
I pray for humanity to be free and fulfilled with God's bounty
I pray for humanity to be grateful
I pray for humanity to be led to the promised land
I pray for humanity to recognize truth
I pray for humanity to dispel falsehood
I pray for humanity to embrace one another
I pray for humanity to resolve its conflicts
I pray for humanity to understand its needs
I pray for humanity to find divine love
I pray for humanity to come nearer to God
I pray for humanity to believe in itself
I pray for humanity to overcome its woes and failures
I pray for humanity to establish natural law
I pray for humanity to find its place in the world
I pray for humanity to overcome its fears
I pray for humanity to embark on pilgrimage
I pray for humanity to relieve its sins
I pray for humanity to spread love and happiness
I pray for humanity to keep hope
I pray for humanity to achieve salvation and paradise
I pray for humanity to live out its dreams
I pray for humanity to achieve transcendence
I pray for humanity to be harmonious with nature
I pray for humanity to find its way in the dark
I pray for humanity to discern from right and wrong

I pray with my all heart for God to hear our prayers . . .

Amen.

No comments: